But we take our eye off the 'climate crunch' at our peril," he said in a speech at Japan's National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation.
What does MESci stand for?
MESci stands for National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Daiba, Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MESci
- Mount Eliza Secondary College (Australia)
- Museum Educators of Southern California
- Mining Equipment and Services Council of Australia
- Modern Embedded Systems Compilers Architectures and Languages
- Metastatic Epidural Spinal Cord Compression
- Middle Ear Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer)
- Ministry of Emergency Situations and Civil Defense
- Mediterranean Society of Comparative Education (international interest group)
- Multi-WAIS Engine for Searching Commercial Hosts
- Master of Earth Science (various locations)
- Manhattan Electric Supply Company
- Marine Equipment and Supply Company
- Multan Electricity Supply Company (Pakistan)
- Mangalore Electric Supply Company Limited (Mangalore, India)
- Manufacturers Engineering Services Company (Charlotte, NC)
- Mess Corporal (US Navy)
- Midwest Enduro Stock Car Series (Wisconsin)
- Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology
- Marine Environmental Sciences Division (Bedford Institute of Oceanography; Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Medical Enterprise Service Desk (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation will deliver the latest information about science and technology research while entertaining young and old alike.
X3D Technologies GmbH, Opticality's R&D arm and full-service European affiliate based in Jena, Germany, developed the massive prototype for Japan's National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation in Tokyo.