portrait painting of "Pope Benedict XVI at Prayer with the Holy Theologians" from the National Museum of Catholic Art and History in NYC has arrived at the Pope John Paul II Cultural Center in Washington, DC for the pontiff's visit.
What does NMCAH stand for?
NMCAH stands for National Museum of Catholic Art and History (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NMCAH in our Acronym Attic
- Narciso Martinez Cultural Arts Center (San Benito, TX)
- National Marine Conservation Area of Canada (Parks Canada)
- National Motor Carrier Advisory Committee
- Nelson Mandela Centre for African Culture (Mauritius)
- New Mexico Computing Applications Center (Santa Fe, NM)
- New Milford Community Ambulance Corporation (est. 1929; New Milford, CT)
- New Mexico Coalition against Domestic Violence (est. 1979)
- Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Handbook
- Navy Marine Corps Acquisition Guide
- New Mexico Coalition Against Gambling
- New Mexico Consortium of Academic Libraries
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal
- New Mexico Community AIDS Partnership
- Navy Marine Corps Acquisition Regulation Supplement
- New Mexicans Concerned About Tobacco
- Naval Mobile Construction Battalion
- Navy Mission Capabilities Board
- New Mexico Commission for the Blind
- Not Mission Capable Both
- Nummy Muffin Cocoa Butter (radio show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surrounded by artifacts celebrating the contributions of New York's famed "Fighting 69th" regiment and its military chaplains and the patron saint of the Irish, Saint Patrick, The National Museum of Catholic Art and History (NMCAH) hosted a landmark "An Irish Celebration," on March 11.
Today she is the executive director and founder of The National Museum of Catholic Art and History, which is scheduled to open in September 2000.