The winners of the National Medal are selected each year by the Director of IMLS, following an open nomination process and based on the recommendations of the National Museum and Library Services Board.
What does NMLSB stand for?
NMLSB stands for National Museum and Library Services Board (Institute of Museum and Library Services)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Medical Liability Reform Coalition (malpractice)
- National Mine Land Reclamation Center (West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV)
- National Miniature Lop Rabbit Club (UK)
- National Microwave Landing System
- National Mortgage Licensing System
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
- Neuroleptic Malignant-Like Syndrome
- New Media Lottery Services, Inc.
- Nicholson Memorial Library System (Texas)
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service (real estate)
- National Middle Level Science Teachers Association
- National Medical Liaison Team
- New Materials Laboratory Tests (LLNL)
- Non-Metallic Liquid Tight (conduit type)
- New Mexico Lego Users Group
- New Mexico Linux Users Group
- National Medical Laboratory Week
- New Mexico Liquid Waste Disposal Regulations
- Naar Mijn Mening (Dutch: In My Opinion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senators have confirmed the nomination of John Coppola, an openly gay candidate, to serve on the National Museum and Library Services Board.
Bruce Cole, who is the chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities; Dana Gioia, the chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts; and the National Museum and Library Services board members are all here, as well as some National Council on the Humanities board members.