According to the figures given by National Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council (NMVTRC), the other three cars in the top 20 were the 1997 and '98 Hyundai Excel and the 1991 Toyota Camry.
What does NMVTRC stand for?
NMVTRC stands for National Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Marine Verification Program
- Navy Manpower Validation Program
- Northern Mindanao Vegetable Producers Association, Inc. (Philippines)
- New Motor Vehicle Registrations (Australia)
- New Market Vocational Skills Center (Washington)
- New Mexico Veterans' Service Commission (community service program)
- Network Management Vector Transport
- Network Marketing VT (Virtual Training)
- National Motor Vehicle Theft Act
- National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed in Australia by the National Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council, the micro-dot system is said to have virtually eliminated the theft of treated vehicles.