SGS is certified to test packaging for compliance to standards by the major accrediting organizations, including the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA), National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC), United Nations/Department of Transportation (UN/DOT), International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDB), TAPPI, ASTM, ISO, ANSI, UFC, IATA, ICAO and ISTA.
What does NMFC stand for?
NMFC stands for National Motor Freight Classification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NMFC
We have 7 other meanings of NMFC in our Acronym Attic
- National Military Family Association
- New Mexico Finance Authority (est. 1992; Santa Fe, NM)
- New Mexico Football Alliance
- Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Norway)
- National Medical Foundation for Asset Protection
- New Mexico Food and Agriculture Policy
- Nutrient Management Financial Assistance Program
- No More Free Bugs (software vulnerabilities)
- Not My Freaking Business (polite form)
- New Mexico Family Business Alliance (est. 2005; Albuquerque, NM)
- National Motor Freight Code
- Naval Maritime Forecast Center (US DoD)
- New Mexico Film Commission
- North Melbourne Football Club (Australia)
- North Midland Family Center (Midland, MI)
- New Milford Fire Department (New Milford, NJ)
- North Manchester Fire Department (Indiana)
- Ninety Minutes from Europe (fanzine)
- Nuclide Migration Field Experiment
- National Magnetic Fusion Energy Computing Center (now NERSC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to NCC staff, data had been submitted by one or more contract trucking firms, suggesting that the current classification place on these products under the National Motor Freight Classification system was out of date.
Recently he spearheaded the establishment of the New Organizational Structure and Procedures allowing NMFTA to continue to maintain and develop the National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) in light of the Surface Transportation Board's termination of antitrust immunity for the National Classification Committee's classification-making activities.
NMFTA) has released ClassIT(TM), a new online version of the National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC).
com is able to translate product units into the National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) and the weight of the shipment.
Their order will be processed -- with no worry about tariffs, complicated National Motor Freight Classification numbers, or other burdens commonly associated with shipping freight.
CON-WAY's electronic bill of lading has been designed with additional functionality beyond the normal capturing of origin, destination, commodity description, weight and National Motor Freight Classification information.
The November 9 vote of the NCC involved removing "Item 100120" from the National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) system.