In 1991 I asked him to be Deputy Curator of the National Monuments Record of Scotland in order to develop that ideal.
What does NMRS stand for?
NMRS stands for National Monuments Record of Scotland (RCAHMS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMRS
We have 14 other meanings of NMRS in our Acronym Attic
- Normal-Mode Rejection Ratio
- Normalized Maximum Rate of Relaxation (physiology)
- Normalized Modified Retrieval Rank
- North Melbourne Recreation Reserve (sports facility; Australia)
- National Medical Rehabilitation Research Advisory Board
- National Mini Rex Rabbit Club
- Neuromotor Recovery and Rehabilitation Laboratory (Cincinnati, OH)
- Nanaimo Marine Rescue Society (Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary)
- NASA Mishap Response Status (report)
- National Maintenance Repair Standard
- Navy Manpower Requirements System
- Near-term Mine Reconnaissance System (US Navy)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (measures tissue chemical components)
- North Middlesex Regional School District
- National Medical Response Team (US Public Health Service)
- New Members Round Table (American Library Association)
- Nuclear Materials Reconfiguration Technology
- Nucleo-Magnetic Resonance Tomography
- National Mesothelioma Research and Treatment Program
- Natural Medicine Research Unit (est. 1994; Hadassah Medical Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A desktop study (2001-2) (by DIR) drew on the Ordnance survey (OS) digital mapping data provided through the JISC/ EDINA Digimap scheme and the site database of the National Monuments Record of Scotland (RCAHMS).
Only 82 military wrecks are included in the National Monuments Record of Scotland.