Denisoff currently serves as President of the National Mitigation Banking Association, the leading industry trade association for habitat banking, while Sutter is a past President of the Society for Ecological Restoration, California Chapter.
What does NMBA stand for?
NMBA stands for National Mitigation Banking Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NMBA
We have 24 other meanings of NMBA in our Acronym Attic
- Nippon Miniature Bearing (est. 1951)
- No Mariachi Band
- No Message Body
- Non-Market Benefit (forests; UK)
- Normalized Mean Bias
- North Malay Basin
- North Miami Beach (Florida)
- Not My Business
- Nurses and Midwives Board (Australia)
- National Marine Bankers Association
- Nepal Mountain Bike Association
- Neuromuscular Blocking Agent
- New Media Business Alliance
- New Mexico Bankers Association
- New Mexico Border Authority
- New Mexico Broadcasters Association
- Non-Broadcast Multi-Access (network)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- National Multiple Births Awareness Day (Canada)
- North Merseyside Biodiversity Action Plan (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lew Lautin is the immediate past President of the National Mitigation Banking Association, of which he was a founding member.