On the contrary, Kennedy began his career out of college as an engineer for the National Missile Defense Program working in rocket science.
What does NMDP stand for?
NMDP stands for National Missile Defense Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMDP
We have 5 other meanings of NMDP in our Acronym Attic
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- New Mexico Disaster Medical Assistance Team
- National Marine Debris Monitoring Program (program of Ocean Conservancy and Environmental Protection Agency)
- New Mexico Department of Education
- New Mexico Department of Health
- New Mexico Department of Labor
- New Mexico Department of Transportation
- National Midget Driver of the Year (car racing; US)
- National Maritime Development Programme (India)
- National Marrow Donor Program
- Nationwide Management Development Programme (UK)
- New Media Design and Production (McLean, VA)
- New Mexico Department of Public Safety (Santa Fe)
- Net Mean Discharge Rate
- New Mexico Dachshund Rescue (Santa Fe, NM)
- Nuclear Magnetic Double Resonance
- North Metro Denver Realtor Association (Colorado)
- National Muscular Dystrophy Research Centre (Australia)
- New Mexico Desert Racing Club
- Non-Monotonic Dose Response Curve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wade decision "legalizing" abortion, support for elimination of a national missile defense program, support for same sex marriages, support for taxpayer-funded election campaigns, opposition to the death penalty, and support for adoption of the Kyoto Treaty on global warming.
Sales increased 18% in the Aerospace business unit due to additional shipments of rocket nozzles related to the National Missile Defense Program.
The Center for Security Policy -- the center of a web of defense industry-backed think tanks and organizations pushing for a National Missile Defense program -- urged President Bush in advance of his address to Congress to announce that "this Administration will use every tool at its disposal to ensure that the resources and latitude needed to develop and deploy missile defenses are made available.
Ploughshares Calgary reports completing a round of meetings with five local MPs and representatives of another two regarding the proposed US National Missile Defense program.
He also emphasized that modernization of forces, possible base closures and the implementation of a national missile defense program will significantly alter budget priorities, so the strategic review will be even more important.
The National Missile Defense program in Alaska will initially bring some $1 billion in construction to the state.
As Director of Test, Integration and Launch for the National Missile Defense programs, Deputy for Test and Integration for the B-2 Stealth Bomber, Test Manager of 41 avionics/armament test programs for the International F-16 Fighting Falcon, and as an experienced Flight Test Engineer in the F-15 Eagle, F-15E Strike Eagle, and T-38 Talon, along with other aircraft, he brings in depth knowledge of engineering development and test from his work with a large number of DoD, DOE and NASA aircraft, missile and space-related systems and facilities.