WASHINGTON, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Minority Quality Forum (The Forum) announces today its support for government noninterference in drug price negotiations for Medicare Part D.
What does NMQF stand for?
NMQF stands for National Minority Quality Forum (Washington, D.C.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Middlesex Pop Warner (Townsend, MA)
- Navy Motion Picture Exchange
- National Management Quiz (All India Management Association)
- National Mosaic and QPE (Quantitative Precipitation Estimation; project)
- Nordic Musculoskeletal Questionnaire
- North Mid-Quads (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- New Media Quality Assurance (UK software testing consultancy)
- New Mexico Quality Award(s)
- National Mammography Quality Assurance Advisory Committee
- Naval Material Quality Assessment Office
- N-Modular Redundant (reliability)
- N. M. Rothschild & Sons (investment bank)
- Naked Mole Rat
- Narrative Mission Report (US Army)
- National Center of Excellence for Metals Recycle (US DOE)
- National Military Representative
- National Milk Laboratories (UK)
- National Monuments Record (UK)
- National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- NATO Military Requirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Minority Quality Forum and MANA, a national Hispanic-American organization, both asked the FDA to push harder on its unapproved drug initiative, launched in 2006.
president and CEO, National Minority Quality Forum in Washington, D.
Patient advocacy group says removal of untested products will reduce potential risk to patients WASHINGTON -- Gary Puckrein, President and CEO of the National Minority Quality Forum (The Forum), recently applauded the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) actions taken to remove certain unapproved prescription oral cough, cold, and allergy medicines from the United States market place.
Launched today, the Lead Risk Index from the National Minority Quality Forum (the Forum) allows users to research lead exposure levels across the country.
Gary Puckrein calls on drug stores to follow FDA's directive and protect patients WASHINGTON -- Gary Puckrein, President and CEO of the National Minority Quality Forum (The Forum), recently spoke out in support of the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) actions taken to remove unapproved colchicine products from the marketplace.
May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Magellan Diagnostics, the developer of point-of-care lead testing devices, today announced it is collaborating with the National Minority Quality Forum (the Forum) to create Web-based tools and information for indexing lead exposure levels across the country.
Gary Puckrein, President and CEO of the National Minority Quality Forum, and Dr.