Chandler COLUMN: AS I SEE IT April is National Minority Health Month, a time to shine a light on one of the most pressing health issues facing Massachusetts residents - racial and ethnic health disparities.
What does NMHM stand for?
NMHM stands for National Minority Health Month
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMHM
We have 1 other meaning of NMHM in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Mental Health Institute
- New Mexico Heart Institute (Santa Fe, NM)
- North Metro Harness Initiative Inc. (Columbus, MN; horse-racing organization)
- New Mexico Health Insurance Alliance (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- National Mental Health Information Center (US SAMHSA)
- National Mental Health Institute on Deafness
- New Mexico Health Information Management Association
- New Mexico Hunter-Jumper Association
- Nothing Much Here Just Chillin'
- Nothing Much Here Just Chilling Like Always
- National Museum of Health and Medicine (Washington, DC)
- New Madrid Historical Museum (MIssouri)
- New Mexico History Museum (Santa Fe, NM)
- Norsk Motorhistorisk Museum (Norwegian: Norwegian Motor Historical Museum; Stange, Norway)
- National Minority Health Month Foundation
- National McGruff House Network
- National Material Handling Products (Wauwatosa, WI)
- National Mental Health Partnership (est. 2007; UK)
- National Mental Health Policy (Australia; Department of Health and Ageing)
- New Mexico Highway Patrol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Puckrein, PhD, President and CEO of the National Minority Quality Forum (formerly the National Minority Health Month Foundation), founded the organization in 1998 to address the critical need for strengthening national and local efforts to use evidence-based, data-driven initiatives to guide programs to eliminate the disproportionate burden of premature death and preventable illness for racial and ethnic minorities.
net/health_wellness_conference/ April 26-27 National Minority Health Month Foundation (NMHMF) 2nd Annual National Health Disparities Summit Congressional Leadership Alliance to Eliminate Health Disparities Washington, D.
Health Disparities Research Collaboration with National Minority Health Month Foundation Earns Healthways Recognition for "Outstanding Leadership in Emerging Health Needs" NASHVILLE, Tenn.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- "When national health policy is being deliberated, its implications for America's emerging majority are ignored," warns the National Minority Health Month Foundation in an Issue Brief released today.
Collaboration with National Minority Health Month Foundation Highlights Effectiveness of Healthways Programs in Reducing Health Disparities among Elderly Minorities The National Minority Health Month Foundation (NMHMF) and Healthways, Inc.
7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In observance of National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, Gary Puckrein, PhD, executive director of the National Minority Health Month Foundation, today released the following statement: "As we recognize National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, it is my hope that all members of the African American community will support and encourage routine HIV testing.
Gary Puckrein of the National Minority Health Month Foundation thinks this benefit will be crucial to minorities who need help with their medical bills.