In the 1980s, he used funds from the association to send high school kids to play in the National Minority College Golf Championship in Cleveland.
What does NMCGC stand for?
NMCGC stands for National Minority College Golf Championship
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NMCGC in our Acronym Attic
- New Mexico Commission for the Blind
- Negros Maritime College Foundation Inc. (Philippines)
- New Mexico Child Fatality Review (est. 1998; New Mexico Department of Health)
- National Management Consulting Group
- Nevo Melanocitico Congenito Gigante (Italian; skin condition)
- New Media Creation Group (Poland)
- North Metro Conservation Group Inc. (Bayswater, Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- North Metropolitan Catchment Group (formerly North East Catchment Committee; Australia)
- New Mexico Cattle Grower Association
- Noisy Monte Carlo Genetic Algorithm (soil hydraulic properties)
- Navy/Marine Corps Coast Guard Residence Foundation
- National Minority College Golf Scholarship Fund
- National Maternal Child Health Centre (Cambodia)
- National Medical College & Hospital (Kolkata, India)
- National Museum of Chinese History
- New Media Connection Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany)
- Nursing, Midwifery and Community Health (UK)
- Northwest Michigan Community Health Agency
- National Maternal and Child Health Center (Cambodia)
- National Maternal and Child Health Clearinghouse
Samples in periodicals archive:
PEPSI-COLA ANNOUNCES TITLE SPONSORSHIP OF MINORITY COLLEGE GOLF TOURNAMENT Pepsi-Cola Central is the new title sponsor of the National Minority College Golf Championship Tournament, which will hold its sixth annual tournament on May 18-19, at Highland Park Golf Course in Cleveland.