President Hamid Karzai awarded certificates to second-batch students who graduated from the National Military Academy of Afghanistan (NMAA) in Kabul on Thursday.
What does NMAA stand for?
NMAA stands for National Military Academy of Afghanistan (Kabul, Afghanistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMAA
We have 27 other meanings of NMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Normal Mode Analysis
- North Mississippi Allstars
- Northwest Motorcycle Association
- Norwegian Mapping Authority
- Norwegian Medicines Agency (regulatory authority)
- Not My Aisle (flight attendant slang)
- Nuclear Materials Accountability
- Null Modem Adapter (Lucent)
- Number of Methods Added
- National Machine Accountants Association
- National Multimedia Association of America
- National Museum of African Art
- National Museum of American Art
- Navy Mutual Aid Association
- New Mexico Activities Association
- Night Master-At-Arms
- Nursing Mothers Association of Australia
- New Mexico Academic Advising Association
- Non-Metro Area Agency on Aging (New Mexico)
- National Museum of African-American History and Culture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wallace served in Afghanistan last year with a team devoted to establishing a National Military Academy of Afghanistan.