Last year, the high- achieving students scored a school record for National Merit Semi-Finalists awards and boasted the top Advanced Placement pass rate in the district.
What does NMSF stand for?
NMSF stands for National Merit Semi-Finalist
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMSF
We have 14 other meanings of NMSF in our Acronym Attic
- Normalized Mean Square Error
- New Mexico Society of Enrolled Agents (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Solar Energy Association
- New Mexico Science and Engineering Fair
- New Mexico State Engineer Office
- New Material and Stockpile Evaluation Plan
- New Material and Stockpile Evaluation Schedule
- Navi Mumbai Special Economic Zone (India)
- Nationaal Multiple Sclerose Fonds (Dutch: National Multiple Sclerosis Fund)
- National Marine Sanctuary Foundation (Silver Spring, MD)
- National Mine Safety Framework (Ministerial Council on Mineral and Petroleum Resources; Australia)
- New Masonic Samaritan Fund
- Nuclear Material Storage Facility
- National Maritime Sense-Making Group (Singapore)
- NATO Modelling and Simulation Group
- Network Management Subgroup
- Network Management Support Group (MCI)
- New Mexico State Guard
- New Muslims Support Group (est. 1999)
- Nordic Myeloma Study Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
A National Merit semi-finalist, he took first place in UNM's 1991 Engineering Design Competition.
At the same meeting, Olathe East High School senior Stevana (Stevie) Case--honor student, National Merit semi-finalist, and president of the student government--presented a unanimous resolution of the Olathe East student body condemning censorship and calling for the return of Annie on My Mind to the library media center collections.
Laura is a National Merit Semi-Finalist and is the state president for the FCCLA (Family, Career and Community Leaders of America).