NMB Bank Limited (formerly National Merchant Bank of Zimbabwe Limited) was established in October 1992 by a group of Zimbabwean entrepreneurs who had previously held senior positions in international financial institutions such as the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation.
What does NMBZ stand for?
NMBZ stands for National Merchant Bank of Zimbabwe (Harare, Zimbabwe)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Mexico Bank and Trust
- Nuclear Many-Body Theory (physics)
- National Migratory Bird Treaty Act (federal law)
- National Malaya Borneo Veterans Association (UK)
- New Mexico Business Ventures, Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Board of Veterinary Medicine
- North Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals (South Carolina)
- New Mexico Business Weekly
- No More Beautiful World (Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers album)
- Nurses and Midwives Board of Western Australia (East Perth, Australia)
- Nagoya Medical Center (Japan)
- Nail Manufacturers Council
- Nakanishi Manufacturing Corporation (Japan)
- National Magazine Company (UK)
- National Maintenance Contract
- National Management Conference
- National Maritime Center
- National Marketing Company
- National Mastitis Council (Verona, WI)
- National Media Center (Iraq)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe and National Merchant Bank of Zimbabwe Holdings enjoy the largest market share in that country, but like other banks have been affected badly by sustained stagflationary conditions, i.
PMC also has stakes in several African financial institutions merchant banks, including Ghana's CAL Merchant Bank, the National Merchant Bank of Zimbabwe and Securities Discount Co.