The announcement of CalMHSA's Awards Suicide Prevention Contracts comes during National Mental Health Month, originally created in 1949 as National Mental Health Week and later expanded in the late 1960's to be a month-long annual effort to increase the public's understanding of mental health issues.
What does NMHW stand for?
NMHW stands for National Mental Health Week
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Manchester School for Girls (UK)
- National Mental Health Sector Standard (New Zealand)
- Navarasam Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- Nirmala Matriculation Higher Secondary School (India)
- New Mexico High School Standards Assessment
- National Museum of History and Technology
- Neutral Milk Hotel (band)
- New Mexico Highlands University (Las Vegas, NM, USA)
- Not Much Here, You?
- Nursing Midwifery and Health Visiting (Services)
- New Mexico Hazardous Waste Act
- National Mental Health Working Group (Australia)
- New Mexico Hazardous Waste Management Regulations
- NASA Management Instruction
- Nasyid Minggu Ini (Malaysian: Nasyid Award Week)
- National Maglev Initiative
- National Maritime Institute
- National Measurement Institute (Australia)
- National Meteorology Institute