18 /PRNewswire/ -- Wayne County is partnering with the National Mental Health Awareness Campaign (NMHAC) to increase mental health awareness among youth during upcoming programs at two Detroit area schools.
What does NMHAC stand for?
NMHAC stands for National Mental Health Awareness Campaign
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMHAC
- Not Much Here
- Nothing Much Here
- Nuclear Microprobe for Hydrogen
- National Mental Health Assistance
- National Mental Health Association
- Nebraska Manufactured Housing Association
- Nevada Manufactured Housing Association
- New Mexico Hospital Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- Normal Mode Helical Antenna
- National Mental Health Advisory Council (US NIH National Institute of Mental Health)
- National Mental Health Association of Georgia
- National Medical Home Autism Initiative
- Nickel-Metal-Hydride Battery
- National Medical Health Card Systems, Inc.
- National Modular Housing Council
- National Mortgage Help Center
- National Multi Housing Council
- New Mexico Humanities Council (est. 1972)
- Non-Methane Hydrocarbons
- Nonmuscle Myosin Heavy Chain
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Coalition to Empower Teens" is a partnership of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Partnership for a Drug-Free America (PDFA), the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP), the National Mental Health Awareness Campaign (NMHAC) and Channel One Network.
National Mental Health Awareness Campaign (NOSTIGMA) - Learn about NOSTIGMA speakers' bureau - a group of young people dedicated to spreading the message about mental health on high school and college campuses.