That is an encouraging message to report, as the annual celebration of National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (NMLPW), April 22 to April 28, nears.
What does NMLPW stand for?
NMLPW stands for National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMLPW
- North Mon Language Institute (est. 1988; Ireland)
- National Movement for the Liberation of Kosovo
- Nieuwe Mensen Leren Kennen (Dutch: New People; social networking website; Netherlands)
- National Medical Librarians Month
- New Mexico Learning Network
- NASA Moscow Liaison Office
- Neurological Manifestations of Lumbar Osteochondrosis
- Nanning Maple Leaf Pharmaceuticals (WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Canada)
- National Material LP (Illinois)
- Norfolk Minerals Local Plan (UK)
- Negative Movement of Lateral Pharyngeal Walls (otolarygology)
- Nebraska Multiband Leaf Radiometer
- New Mexico Law Review
- New Mexico Legislative Reports
- National Muzzleloading Rifle Association
- National Medical Liability Reform Coalition (malpractice)
- National Mine Land Reclamation Center (West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV)
- National Miniature Lop Rabbit Club (UK)
- National Microwave Landing System
- National Mortgage Licensing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dental Recognition Week was in March and National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week will be observed during April.
Social Media Recruitment Effort Energizes National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week ABBOTT PARK, Ill.
In April, ASCLS colleagues in Idaho will be spending National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (NMLPW) supporting the Idaho Food Bank, with point persons already set in every participating laboratory.
National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week will be celebrated April 19-25, 2009.
Each year, MLO sponsors a friendly competition among laboratories in conjunction with National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (April 20-26, 2008).
A letter under the "Labs Are Vital" letterhead in recognition of National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week was sent to more than 6,000 hospital executives nationwide.
During National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week, the Pipetting Olympics awards team prizes to the top three teams, and gold, silver, and bronze medals to individuals based on precision scores.