10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) today applauded the introduction of the "Stem Cell Therapeutic and Research Reauthorization Act of 2010.
What does NMDP stand for?
NMDP stands for National Marrow Donor Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMDP
We have 5 other meanings of NMDP in our Acronym Attic
- N-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid (pharmacology)
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- New Mexico Disaster Medical Assistance Team
- National Marine Debris Monitoring Program (program of Ocean Conservancy and Environmental Protection Agency)
- New Mexico Department of Education
- New Mexico Department of Health
- New Mexico Department of Labor
- New Mexico Department of Transportation
- National Midget Driver of the Year (car racing; US)
- National Maritime Development Programme (India)
- National Missile Defense Program
- Nationwide Management Development Programme (UK)
- New Media Design and Production (McLean, VA)
- New Mexico Department of Public Safety (Santa Fe)
- Net Mean Discharge Rate
- New Mexico Dachshund Rescue (Santa Fe, NM)
- Nuclear Magnetic Double Resonance
- North Metro Denver Realtor Association (Colorado)
- National Muscular Dystrophy Research Centre (Australia)
- New Mexico Desert Racing Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) has launched its annual nationwide campaign to recruit volunteer blood stem cell donors and educate patients about the option of unrelated bone marrow transplantation.
The National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) is the global leader in providing marrow and umbilical cord blood transplants to patients with leukemia, lymphoma and other diseases.
MINNEAPOLIS -- The National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP), which facilitated its first marrow transplant between an unrelated donor and patient 25 years ago, this week marked a major milestone by facilitating its 50,000th transplant.
More than 16,000 Americans participated in the 3rd annual National Donor Day 2000 "Celebration for Life" on February 12 sponsored by the Saturn Corporation (automobile), the United Auto Workers (UAW) and the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP).
View the Be The Match video public service announcement Grab the Be The Match Marrowthon widget ABOUT THE NATIONAL MARROW DONOR PROGRAM AND BE THE MATCH
Time is running out, so the National Marrow Donor Program and the American Red Cross are stepping in.
The National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP), a leader in the field of marrow and cord blood transplantation, created Be The Match to provide opportunities for the public to become involved in saving the lives of people with leukemia, lymphoma and other life-threatening diseases.