Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Marine Sanctuary Program.
What does NMSP stand for?
NMSP stands for National Marine Sanctuary Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMSP
We have 22 other meanings of NMSP in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Manpower Survey Office
- Naval Material Supply Office
- Navy Modeling and Simulation Office
- New Mexico Symphony Orchestra
- NOVA Manassas Symphony Orchestra
- Nuclear Medicine Science Officer
- New Mexico Survivors of Homicide (provides support and information about the grieving process)
- New Manual of Seismological Observatory Practice
- Nordic Medical Society of Paraplegia
- Nanoscale Materials Stewardship Program (est. 2008; US EPA)
- National Maritime Security Plan
- National Movement for Stability and Progress (Bulgaria)
- Network Management Statistics Process
- New Mexico State Police
- New Mon State Party (Burma)
- Nie Moglem Sie Powstrzymac (Poland)
- New Mexico Society of Public Accountants
- New Sheriff and Police Athletic League
- New Mexico Suicide Prevention Coalition
- New Mexico Society of Professional Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1972, exactly one hundred years after the first national park was created, the nation made a similar commitment to preserving its marine treasures by establishing the National Marine Sanctuary Program.
As they have since 1992, divers take a census of the underwater life as part of a two-week event founded by Channel Islands National Park, and now put on annually by American Oceans Campaign, Reef Environmental Education Foundation and the National Marine Sanctuary Program.
Ocean Action Plan calls for increased public awareness, a national priority for NOAA and for the National Marine Sanctuary Program.
The order calls for the delivery of a Wild Earth Ride platform, the "African Plains" edition ride software and a pre- order of the "Deep Ocean Safari" edition, featuring Philippe Cousteau of EarthEcho International and Michiko Martin of NOAA's National Marine Sanctuary Program.
The NOAA National Marine Sanctuary Program manages 13 national marine sanctuaries and one coral reef ecosystem reserve that together encompass more than 150,000 square miles of America's ocean and Great Lakes natural and cultural resources.
Together with NOAA's National Marine Sanctuary Program and EnTCo, we are excited to create education that will make a positive difference.
The National Marine Sanctuary Program is part of the U.