Nancy was instrumental in the establishment of NOAA's Office of Habitat Restoration, the National Marine Mammal Tissue Bank, the establishment of NOAA's Chesapeake Bay Program and was the driving force in the development of the Marine Mammal Health and Stranding Act.
What does NMMTB stand for?
NMMTB stands for National Marine Mammal Tissue Bank (NOAA Office of Protected Resources)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- North Malaysia Malayali Samajam
- North Marshall Middle School (Calvert City, KY)
- Northern Michigan Music Scene
- National Minority Medical Suppliers Association
- New Mexico Museum of Space History (Alamogordo, NM)
- Nuclear Materials Management and Safeguards System (U. S. Department of Energy database of nuclear material)
- National Museum of Marine Science and Technology (Taiwan)
- N-Methyl-M-Toluidine (chemistry)
- Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport
- Nicholas Manual Muscle Tester
- National Micro-Mini Tractor Pullers Association
- National Malaria Medium Term Strategic Plan (Tanzania)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (South Africa)
- Nelliyadi Madiya Maha Vidyalayam (school in Sri Lanka)
- Near-Millimeter Wave
- National Mining and Metal Workers Union
- National Museums and Monuments of Zimbabwe
- National Management Network (UK)
- National Monitoring Network
- National Moth Night (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A major activity of the NBSB is the National Marine Mammal Tissue Bank (NMMTB), established by Federal legislation in 1992, and maintained at the NBSB through partial support from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) and the U.