federal agencies and national mapping agencies, 45 of the top 50 petroleum companies, all 50 U.
What does NMA stand for?
NMA stands for National Mapping Agencies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMA
We have 250 other meanings of NMA in our Acronym Attic
- High Density Voice Network Module
- Nuclear Matrix-Intermediate Filament Complex (biochemistry)
- New Mexico Learning Disabilities Association (also seen as NMLDA)
- Nationale Masculine 1 (French: National Men's 1; French Basketball Federation)
- Network Monitor 3 (Windows Vista application)
- Nacionalin Mokjimo Agentra (Lithuanian: National Paying Agency; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Nadic Methyl Anhydride
- National Magazine Awards
- National Management Association
- National Management Award (insurance)
- National Maritime Alliance
- National Mathematics Advisory (US Department of Education)
- National Meat Association
- National Medical Association
- National Meteorological Agency (Ethiopia)
- National Micrographics Association (now part of AIIM)
- National Military Authority
- National Mine Academy
- National Mining Association
- National Monuments Act (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1982, 'Major national mapping agencies of New Zealand', Bulletin, Geography & Map Division, Special Libraries Association, 129:58.
In almost half of the nineteen countries surveyed, these efforts are led by national mapping agencies, most of which are tied to or a part of the military.
Recent initiatives Intergraph has undertaken include: -- Joint interoperability testing on the company's Geography Mark-up Language (GML) data server with leading European national mapping agencies Ordnance Survey and Topografische Dienst Nederland (TDN) (Dutch National Mapping Agency) (See separate release, Intergraph Certifies Interoperability of GML Data Server with Leading European Data Providers, Nov.
state departments of transportation (DOTs) and military and national mapping agencies around the world.
5, 2003 Joint Testing with Ordnance Survey and Topografische Dienst Nederland Verifies Direct Access to Leading National Mapping Agencies' Native Data Format Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions (Nasdaq:INGR) today announced it has completed joint interoperability testing on the company's recently released Geography Mark-up Language (GML) data server that ensures direct access to digital data provided by leading European national mapping agencies Ordnance Survey and Topografische Dienst Nederland (TDN) (Dutch National Mapping Agency).
East View Cartographic's map collection is derived from definitive sources including national mapping agencies and can be acquired for immediate use among multiple agencies cooperating in the effort to monitor, control, and disseminate information about the spread of the disease.
Targeted at federal organizations, intelligence agencies, national mapping agencies and commercial industries, the conference focuses on geospatial intelligence solutions for data management; imagery exploitation; spatial analysis and intensification of data; and dissemination, collaboration and communication of data.