at the upcoming 18th Annual National Managed Health Care Congress (NMHCC), being held April 24-26, at the Washington DC Convention Center.
What does NMHCC stand for?
NMHCC stands for National Managed Health Care Congress
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Modular Housing Council
- National Mortgage Help Center
- National Multi Housing Council
- New Mexico Humanities Council (est. 1972)
- Non-Methane Hydrocarbons
- Nonmuscle Myosin Heavy Chain
- North Memorial Health Care (Robbinsdale, MN)
- Northeast Missouri Health Council (Kirksville, MO)
- National Mental Health Consumers' Association
- New Mexico Health Care Association
- New Mexico Hispanic Council on Aging
- National Medical Health Card Systems Inc.
- National Medical Health Card Systems (New York)
- Network of Michigan Home Educators
- Nothing Much Here Either
- New Mexico Hispano Entertainers Association
- New Mexico Higher Education Assessment and Retention (conference)
- New Mexico Higher Education Department
- National Maritime Heritage Foundation (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 10-13 National Managed Health Care Congress, 15th Annual Meeting, Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.
The National Managed Health Care Congress (NMHCC), Waltham, MA, announced the re-appointment of Julie Brown as president.
5) I attended seminars hosted by the AAMC, the University HealthSystem Consortium, The Wall Street Journal, and the National Managed Health Care Congress, and came away with tools to help build statewide integrated delivery systems.
Well known as the nation's largest, most diverse educational forum for all constituents in the managed health care industry, The National Managed Health Care Congress will once again this year seek to fulfill its mission.
representatives will be available to discuss the company's many insurance industry information products at the National Managed Health Care Congress April 24-26, 2006 in Booth #331 at the Convention Center in Washington, D.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich will be a keynote speaker at the upcoming National Managed Health Care Congress (NMHCC), March 7-9 at the Washington D.
National Managed Health Care Congress, Annual Meeting, Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore.