The AQA program examines companies in the state using the same criteria as the national Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award program.
What does NMBQA stand for?
NMBQA stands for National Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award (US Department of Commerce)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northeast Mississippi Board of Realtors (Tupelo, MS)
- Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- National Mango Breeding Program (Australia)
- National Mountain Bike Patrol
- New Mexico Board of Pharmacy (New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department)
- Non-Migratory Bioactive Polymers (food packaging)
- North Manchester Business Park (UK)
- Nonlinear Model-Based Predictive Control
- North Miami Beach Police Department (Florida)
- New Mexico BioPark Society (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Beagle Rescue
- Non-Marital Birth Ratio (statistics)
- None More Black Records (label)
- North Myrtle Beach Realty (North Myrtle Beach, SC)
- National Mastectomy and Breast Reconstruction Audit (UK)
- New Mexico Bicycle Racing Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Big River Contesters (radio club)
- New Mexico Bird Records Committee
- New Mexico Business Roundtable for Educational Excellence
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a key member of the "Baldrige Core Team" responsible for bringing the National Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award to XBS in 1997, Sanchez-Burruss has worked hard to become an influential leader in the pursuit of quality throughout the business world.