The Defence Department brought in a national maintenance contract (NMC) in August 2010 to have private contractors help with the vehicle maintenance workload in the Army.
What does NMC stand for?
NMC stands for National Maintenance Contract
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMC
We have 292 other meanings of NMC in our Acronym Attic
- New Mexico Board of Veterinary Medicine
- North Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals (South Carolina)
- New Mexico Business Weekly
- No More Beautiful World (Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers album)
- Nurses and Midwives Board of Western Australia (East Perth, Australia)
- National Merchant Bank of Zimbabwe (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Nagoya Medical Center (Japan)
- Nail Manufacturers Council
- Nakanishi Manufacturing Corporation (Japan)
- National Magazine Company (UK)
- National Management Conference
- National Maritime Center
- National Marketing Company
- National Mastitis Council (Verona, WI)
- National Media Center (Iraq)
- National Membership Committee (various organizations)
- National Meteorological Center
- National Metrology Centre (Singapore)
- National Military Cemetery (Canada)
- National Military Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army National Maintenance Contract for Repairs to ANVIS/HUD[umlaut].
On December 29, 1994, the Government of Canada awarded a national maintenance contract to SCL Systems, the systems and infrastructure division of SCL.