In addition to the MMBDC certification, TRI-STAR is a member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers and the National Machine Tool Builders Association.
What does NMTBA stand for?
NMTBA stands for National Machine Tool Builders Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nevada Motor Transport Association (est. 1932)
- New Mexico Taxidermy Association (professional organization)
- New Mexico Teacher Assessments (Pearson Evaluation Systems, Inc.; Amherst, MA)
- New Mexico Telehealth Alliance (Albuquerque, NM)
- Northwest Marine Trade Association
- New Mexico Technology Assistance Program
- National Massage Therapy Awareness Week
- National Machine Tool Builders (now known as Association for Manufacturing Technology)
- National Medical Test Bed (US DoD)
- Network Management Tool Brigade and Below
- Nutan Mumbai Tiffin Box Suppliers Association
- National Maintenance Training Center
- National Minority Technology Council (market research)
- Navy Medicine Training Center (Texas)
- Negative Moderator Temperature Coefficient
- New Market Tax Credit
- Nigerian Military Training College (now Nigerian Defence Academy)
- Northeastern Maryland Technology Council
- Northern Maine Technical College
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two examples are the American Hardware Manufacturers Association and the National Machine Tool Builders Association.