He was also Chairman of the Industry Advisory Committee to the US Department of Energy's National Machine Tool Builders Partnership Program.
What does NMTB stand for?
NMTB stands for National Machine Tool Builders (now known as Association for Manufacturing Technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NMTB
- Navy Multiband Terminal-International Partner Variant (US Navy rank)
- National Money Transmitters Association (est. 1996)
- Nebraska Music Teachers Association
- Nevada Motor Transport Association (est. 1932)
- New Mexico Taxidermy Association (professional organization)
- New Mexico Teacher Assessments (Pearson Evaluation Systems, Inc.; Amherst, MA)
- New Mexico Telehealth Alliance (Albuquerque, NM)
- Northwest Marine Trade Association
- New Mexico Technology Assistance Program
- National Massage Therapy Awareness Week
- National Medical Test Bed (US DoD)
- Network Management Tool Brigade and Below
- National Machine Tool Builders Association
- Nutan Mumbai Tiffin Box Suppliers Association
- National Maintenance Training Center
- National Minority Technology Council (market research)
- Navy Medicine Training Center (Texas)
- Negative Moderator Temperature Coefficient
- New Market Tax Credit
- Nigerian Military Training College (now Nigerian Defence Academy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, are machine builders using International Standards Organization standards, European VDI guidelines, Japanese Industrial Standards, or National Machine Tool Builders Association definitions?
Two examples are the American Hardware Manufacturers Association and the National Machine Tool Builders Association.