Time Has Come to Change Mortgage Interest Deduction and Invest in the National Housing Trust Fund WASHINGTON, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC) announced the launch of a major new campaign to reshape U.
What does NLIHC stand for?
NLIHC stands for National Low Income Housing Coalition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NLIHC in our Acronym Attic
- Nationwide Life Insurance Company of America
- National Livestock Identification for Dairy (dairy tagging; Canada)
- Non-Linear Inverse Dynamics
- Natural Language Interface for Databases
- Natural Language-Independent Engineering
- Non-Linear Integral Equation
- National Low Income Energy Consortium (est. 1986)
- Nothing in Life Is Free
- National Low Income Housing
- Natural Language Interface for Help (software)
- National Learning Infrastructure Initiative
- Nigerian Legal Information Institute
- Neighborhood List Interference Loading
- Nanotribology Laboratory for Information Storage and MEMS/NEMS (Microelectromechanical System/ Nanoelectromechanical System; Ohio State University)
- New Life Interfaith Ministries, Inc.
- Non-Linear Image Mapping
- NOAA Library and Information Network
- National Institute for Latino Policy (New York)
- Natomas Levee Improvement Program (Sacramento, CA)
- Natural Language and Information Processing Group (University of Cambridge; England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In New York, a modest two-bedroom apartment will require a renter to earn approximately $55,000 a year, only slightly less than the average wage, according to data from the National Low Income Housing Coalition and Occupational Employment Statistics.
They were already struggling to make ends meet: the National Low Income Housing Coalition reports that a minimum-wage worker in Florida must work 109 hours per week, 52 weeks of the year, to afford the state's average rent of $1,019 for a two-bedroom apartment.
Oregon has substantial rental housing problems compared with most other states, according to the National Low Income Housing Coalition in Washington, D.
According to the National Low Income Housing Coalition, there is not a single metropolitan area in the nation where the prevailing minimum wage can support a two-bedroom rental, a unit considered large enough for a four-member family.
The federal government once encouraged issuing excess housing vouchers - to reduce homelessness - because not all with vouchers were likely to find privately owned apartments that meet government safety standards and price limits, said Linda Couch, deputy director of the National Low Income Housing Coalition.
org] April 25-30 MBA School of Mortgage Banking Course I, Dallas April 26-27 National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC) Annual Housing Policy Conference and Lobby Day, Washington, D.
National Association of Homebuilders National Low Income Housing Coalition and the National Multi-Housing Council.