5 has signed a five-year contract extension with the National Lotteries Control Board of Trinidad & Tobago (NLCB) to provide new online lottery products and service through Sept.
What does NLCB stand for?
NLCB stands for National Lotteries Control Board (est. 1968; Trinidad and Tobago)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NLCB
We have 1 other meaning of NLCB in our Acronym Attic
- Newfoundland and Labrador Council of Archives (Canada)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Court of Appeal (Canada)
- Nonlinear Component Analysis
- Norwegian Lundehund Club of America, Inc.
- Norwegian Lutheran Church of America
- Nunavut Land Claims Agreement
- Nurse Licensure Compact Administrator
- Nurse Licensure Compact Administrators
- Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Applied Health Research (Canada)
- National Leaving Care Advisory Service (UK)
- National Lottery Charities Board (UK)
- Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau
- Newfoundland and Labrador Child Benefit (tax credit; Canada)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Chiropractic Board (Canada)
- New London County Bar Association (Connecticut)
- National Latino Communications Center
- National Leadership Command Capability
- National Logistics Coordination Cell
- Navy League Cadet Corps
- New Life Christian Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced it has signed a five-year contract extension with the National Lotteries Control Board of Trinidad and Tobago (NLCB) to provide new online lottery products and services through September 5, 2011.
GTECH currently operates lotteries in Barbados, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and Trinidad & Tobago, and is developing a complete video lottery solution for The National Lotteries Control Board and The Betting Levy Board in Trinidad & Tobago; GTECH will gain eight lottery contracts from LILHCo, which holds long-term licenses to operate lotteries in Antigua/Barbuda, Anguilla, St.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- GTECH (NYSE: GTK) announced that the Company has been awarded a contract to supply, operate and maintain an on-line lottery system for the National Lotteries Control Board (NLCB) of Trinidad and Tobago.