This article uses the term in the individual sense and estimates how many women 45 to 56 years old are part of the sandwich generation based on data from the National Longitudinal Survey of Young Women (NLSYW).
What does NLSYW stand for?
NLSYW stands for National Longitudinal Survey of Young Women (USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Norwegian Lutheran School of Theology
- Niedersächsische Landesbehörde für Straßenbau und Verkehr (German: Lower Saxony State Agency for Road and Transport; Lower Saxony, Germany)
- No Longer Stocked
- No Longer Shopping the Pig (slang for dead; Pig refers to Piggly Wiggly, a chain of stores)
- Nederlandse Studentenvereniging
- New-Life Support Vehicle (Toyota Motor Corp.)
- National Longitudinal Survey of Women (US DOL)
- National Lutheran Schools Week
- National Longitudinal Survey of Youth (USA)
- National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 97 (Bureau of Labor Statistics; US Department of Labor; Washington, DC)