The National Long Term Care Surveys, a federal study that regularly surveys close to 20,000 people age 65 and older, finds that every year there is a smaller and smaller percentage of old people who are unable to take care of themselves, unable to comb their hair or feed themselves or take a walk.
What does NLTCS stand for?
NLTCS stands for National Long Term Care Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Life Training Center (Owego, NY)
- New Life Training Curriculum
- No-Load Tap Changer
- Northern Lights Trading Company (Bozeman, MT)
- National Long-Term Care Brokers (insurance and consulting; Clifton Park, NY)
- National Long-Term Care Channeling Demonstration
- Net Long-Term Capital Gains
- Net Long-Term Capital Loss
- National Long Term Care Network
- No(t) Later Than Close Of Business
- Nothing Left to Do But Smile Smile Smile (Grateful Dead song)
- Non Local Thermodynamic Equilibrium
- National Laboratory for Tourism and Ecommerce
- Non-Lethal Task Force (Maryland)
- Non-Linear Threshold Function
- North London Transport Forum (UK)
- North Lancs Training Group (UK)
- Nasopharyngeal Lymphatic Tissue Hypertrophy
- No Limit Texas Holdem (poker)
- New Land Technologies, Inc. (Jupiter, FL)