Sir Jeremy Beecham, a former head of the Labour group on the national Local Government Association, is leading efforts to secure support from councils across the country.
What does NLGA stand for?
NLGA stands for National Local Government Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLGA
We have 3 other meanings of NLGA in our Acronym Attic
- National Library of Greece
- Natural Language Generation
- Navy Lion Group
- Nederlands Guldens (old currency code; replaced by EUR)
- Next Level Guitar
- No Lapse Guarantee (insurance)
- Nonstop Laptop Guardian (computer security)
- North Louisiana and Gulf Railroad Company
- Nose Landing Gear
- National Lieutenant Governors Association
- National Lumber Grades Authority (Canada)
- Northern Lights Greyhound Adoption (Minnesota)
- Northamptonshire Lesbian Gay and Bisexual Alliance (Northampton, England, UK)
- National Lavender Green Caucus
- National Leadership Grant Competition (Order Sons of Italy in America)
- National Lesbian and Gay Committee (UK)
- National Local Government Committee (Australian Services Union)
- National Local Government Drug and Alcohol Advisory Committee (Australia)
- National Llewellin Gun Dog Club
- National Lesbian and Gay Federation (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rallying cry from veteran lib dem Richard Kemp - also deputy chair of the national local government association - is for Corporal Badly and Labour leader Joe 'Comrade' Anderson to set party politics aside.
Mayors, councilmembers, local administrators, representatives from national local government associations like NLC came together at the World Assembly of Cities and Local Authorities.