The editorial notes that low-income donors and recipients can get financial aid through the National Living Donor Assistance Center (NLDAC), which is federally funded.
What does NLDAC stand for?
NLDAC stands for National Living Donor Assistance Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not In Line of Duty - Due to Own Misconduct
- National League for Democracy Liberated Area (Thailand)
- Night of the Living Dead 3D (film)
- Novell Linux Desktop 9
- Nashville Line Dancers Aalen (dance group; Tennessee)
- National Luggage Dealers Association
- Nederlandse Defensie Academie (Den Haag, Netherlands)
- Non-Local Density Approximation
- Nonverbal Learning Disabilities Association (Simsbury, CT)
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders Association (Simsbury, CT)
- Novell Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- North American Land Data Assimilation System
- Applications of Natural Language to Data Bases (workshop)
- National Livestock Development Board (est. 1973; Sri Lanka)
- Natural Language to Information Systems
- Natural Longevity Discount Buyers Club
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Landsat Data Collection (US NASA)
- National Legal Debt Centers, Inc. (consumer advice)
- National Library and Documentation Centre (Sri Lanka)
- National Load Despatch Centre (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) announced that the National Living Donor Assistance Center (NLDAC) Program Eligibility Guidelines have been amended to bring them more in line with the current policies of the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN).
The National Living Donor Assistance Center (NLDAC) was developed through a grant from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Division of Transplantation (DoT) awarded to the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the University of Michigan.
Holly Warren, RN, BA, CPTN, has been appointed Project Coordinator for the National Living Donor Assistance Center (NCLAC) by the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS).