Kambar, the eighth awardee of this prestigious National Literary Award in Kannada language.
What does NLA stand for?
NLA stands for National Literary Award
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLA
We have 130 other meanings of NLA in our Acronym Attic
- National Lawyers Association
- National Leather Association
- National Legislative Assembly (Thailand)
- National Liberation Army (Macedonian rebel group)
- National Library and Archive (Iraq)
- National Library of Addictions
- National Library of Australia
- National Lime Association (Arlington, VA)
- National Limousine Association
- National Lipid Association
- National Lottery Act (UK)
- Native Language Arts
- Ndola, Zambia - Ndola (Airport Code)
- Neighborhood Leadership Academy (various locations)
- Nelson Lee & Associates (Papua New Guinea)
- Nelson Literary Agency (Denver, CO)
- Nested Loop Antenna
- Net Leasable Area
- Network Level Authentication (computers)
- Network Location Awareness
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the end of her study, Richter proposes areas for further research, including a comprehensive survey of Canadian multicultural children's literature in English and a comparison with its depiction in adult fiction; one overlooked topic is the relationship between national literary awards and a seemingly uncontroversial multicultural national identity.
According to decision of panel of judges for National Literary Award 2009, Dr.
ISLAMABAD, May 28 -- Encouraging the national and regional languages, literature and writers all over the country, Pakistan Academy of Letters (PAL) conferred National Literary Awards 2008 on Thursday at National Institute of Science and Technical Education (NISTE) auditorium.
Enough, indeed, to win her a national literary award.
Bridge of Triangles won the 1993 David Unaipon Award, a national literary award for an unpublished manuscript written by an Aboriginal.
She has won numerous honors, including Best Artist in Asia Award in 1993, Ten Outstanding Young Men Award in 1996, Plum Blossom Award in 1996, The Magnolia Award in 2004 and National Literary Award in 2007.
He recently completed his first novel, the manuscript of which received the Alta Lind Cook Prize and the Norma Epstein National Literary Award.