The NCSE National Library for the Environment (NLE) link on the homepage is a portal to yet more information.
What does NLE stand for?
NLE stands for National Library for the Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLE
We have 57 other meanings of NLE in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Linear Dynamic System (computer programming; software)
- Northern Lights Dirt Series (Alaska)
- Non-Linear Diffusive Shock Acceleration (astrophysics)
- National Library and Documentation Services Board (Sri Lanka)
- Near Line Disk Target (storage technique)
- National Lottery Distribution Trust Fund (South Africa)
- Non-Linear Digital Video Editing
- National Latin Exam
- National Level Enclave
- National Level Exercise (US FEMA)
- National Library of Education
- National Library of Energy (US Department of Education)
- Natural Language Engineering (various organizations)
- NEC Laboratories Europe (est. 1994; various locations)
- Necrotizing Leukoencephalitis
- Neonatal Lupus Erythematosus (disorder)
- Network-Layer Encryption (Cisco)
- Networked Learning Environment
- New Leader Essentials (boy scouting)
- Niles, Michigan (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Library for the Environment Free Resources Online -- www.
The NIE will also create a new National Library for the Environment, which will communicate environmental information to those who need it through a state-of-the-art data network.