In related news, the company launched multi-location cloud hosting services at National Library Board, Victory Street in Singapore in July this year.
What does NLB stand for?
NLB stands for National Library Board (Singapore)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NLB
We have 45 other meanings of NLB in our Acronym Attic
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Student Activity Advisors
- Newfoundland & Labrador Association of Social Workers
- National Lodge Adviser Training Seminar (Order Of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- Normal Location Area Update
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Volunteer Resources (Canada)
- National Landscape Architecture Week (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- Next Generation Light Anti Armour Weapon
- Newfoundland and Labrador Amateur Wrestling Association
- Nanotechnology Law & Business (journal; Pasadena, CA)
- National League Bowling
- National Lighting Bureau
- National Liquid Blasting (Wixom, MI)
- National Lotteries Board (Sri Lanka)
- Neem Leaf Bitters
- Network Load Balancing
- Neutral Link Box
- Nittany Lion Battalion (Army Reserve Officer Training Corps; Pennsylvania State University)
- No Longer Bound (various organizations)
- Nobody Left Behind
- Non Load Bearing (construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minutes taken from a National Library Board meeting in September, which the Western Mail has seen, reveal that the National Library took legal advice before accepting the bequest.
There's an interesting bird's eye view of Americans in the recommendations made by Singapore's National Library Board.
Within a few years the National Library Board of Singapore has gained an international reputation for library transformation and innovation, and market share for its 73 public libraries by redefining its market space and remaking the image of libraries and librarians.
OneSource Information Services, an infoUSA[R] company and a leading provider of business information solutions, announced today Singapore's prestigious National Library Board (NLB) has chosen OneSource's Global Business Information to offer robust company information to its 2 million library members.
It was named "Best e-Enterprise Company" at the 2010 SiTF Awards, beating more than 25 companies including the National Library Board and Ministry of Defence to top the category.
com, the National Library Board of Singapore (NLB) today officially launched BookCross@SG, making Singapore the first official BookCrossing country.
au In its quest to employ innovative technologies to improve service, Singapore's National Library Board is trialing the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) in its newest branch library at Bukit Batok, which opened on 21 November 1998.