Ramona Shelburne Westlake QB Campbell opts to fly to Air Force Westlake quarterback Ryan Campbell is expected to sign a national letter of intent to attend the Air Force Academy today, Warriors' coach Jim Benkert said.
What does NLOI stand for?
NLOI stands for National Letter of Intent (signed by students expressing an intention to attend a college)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NLOI in our Acronym Attic
- National Library of Canada (Ontario, Canada)
- National Lightning Owners Club
- Near Loss of Consciousness
- Noncommented Lines Of Code
- Norsk Lisens for Offentlige Data (Norwegian: Norwegian Licence for Public Data)
- In Light of Eternity
- Nassau Lionel Operating Engineers (Levittown, NY)
- New Leaf Outreach to Elders (San Francisco, CA)
- New Levels of Elevation (band; Atlanta, GA)
- Number of Limit Orders
- National Letter of Intent Day (football)
- Nut Loose On Keyboard
- Not Laughing out Loud
- Netherlands Orange Lanyard
- Navy Layered Ocean Model (oceanography)
- Nebraska Lutheran Outdoor Ministries (Ashland, NE)
- Nonliving Organic Matter
- NRL (Naval Research Lab) Layered Ocean Model
- National Lutheran Outdoors Ministry Association (Portland, OR)
- New London
Samples in periodicals archive:
NATIONAL LETTER OF INTENT All information below is from http://www.
to its current recruiting class after she signed her national letter of intent with the Beavers.
31, 2001 With National Letter of Intent Day just around the corner on Feb.
Low-post player Marko Spica, who in November signed a national letter of intent, did not get the qualifying score he needed on his last SAT attempt.
Low-post player Marko Spica, who signed a national letter of intent with UCLA in November, did not get the SAT score UCLA hoped for on his last chance earlier this month and his NCAA eligibility is in question, sources said.
He isn't allowed to sign a national letter of intent until February.
That's when Leuzinger High of Lawndale senior guard Russell Westbrook said he will sign a binding national letter of intent.