Al-Diqbasi also said that the Arab Parliament will also raise at regional and international gatherings the issue of the detention Marwan Al-Barghouti, member of the Palestinian National legislative Council, along with other MPs who are hunkering down at the Israeli jails.
What does NLC stand for?
NLC stands for National Legislative Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NLC
We have 155 other meanings of NLC in our Acronym Attic
- National Labour Commission (Ghana)
- National Labour Congress
- National Land Committee (Africa)
- National Language Conference
- National Laser Center (South Africa)
- National Law Center for Children and Families
- National Lead Company
- National Leadership Conference
- National Leadership Council
- National League of Cities
- National Lending Corporation
- National Liaison Committee (for International Students in Australia, Inc.)
- National Liberal Club
- National Liberation Council
- National Library of Canada
- National Library of China
- National Lighting Company (Saudi Arabia)
- National Linux Community
- National Literacy Center
- National Loan Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Horne, senior counsel for the Russ Reid lobbying firm in Washington, will address the Legislative Commission, along with Mike Harris, chairman of the National Legislative Council, and Helen Tolar, staff director of the House Veterans' Affairs Committee.
Participating in the forum for AARP will be Nelda Barnett, a member of AARP's national board of directors, and Barbara Weese, who serves on AARP's National Legislative Council.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Network Associates (Nasdaq: NETA), today participated in panel sponsored by AARP National Legislative council, AARP's legislative volunteers who recommend public policy to its Board of Directors.
WHO: 150+ AARP Members from throughout New Hampshire Representatives from AARP's all-volunteer National Legislative Council Ken Huff, Vice President of AARP's National Board of Directors Roland Stoodley, AARP New Hampshire State President WHAT: AARP National Legislative Council Hearing on Long-Term Care AARP's national legislative and policy leaders will hear from AARP's New Hampshire members, in small groups as well as in an open forum, regarding the problems they confront and the fears that they face, about growing older.
Hollis, of Natchez, Mississippi, has served three terms as chairman of the National Legislative Council.