He also served as general counsel of the National Legal Center for the Public Interest, research director of the Administrative Conference of the United States and assistant director for special projects in the Bureau of Consumer Protection at the FTC.
What does NLCPI stand for?
NLCPI stands for National Legal Center for the Public Interest
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Next Link Care-of-Address
- Northwest Louisiana Council of Governments
- National Laboratory Certification Program (US DHHS)
- National Lake Conservation Plan (India)
- National Lung Cancer Partnership (Madison, WI)
- Navigation Light Control Panel
- Navy Logistics Capability Plan
- New Life Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Northeast Life Care Planning (Maine)
- Nurse Life Care Planner (job title)
- Non-Lapsable Central Pool of Resources (India)
- National Library of the Czech Republic (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Natural Language Call Routing
- New Lost City Ramblers (band)
- Non-Linear Continuum Regression
- National Labor College Scholarship
- National Landscape Conservation System (US Bureau of Land Management)
- National League Championship Series (baseball)
- National Longitudinal Caregiver Study
- New Leadership Charter School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roberts is a member of the National Legal Center for the Public Interest, whose mission statement stresses its commitment to "free enterprise," "private ownership of property," "limited government," and a "balanced use of private and public resources.
May 16--Dawson gave a speech on "The Criminalization of the CEO" for a National Legal Center for the Public Interest event at the National Press Club in Wash.
He also serves on the board of the Wesley Foundation, the Mayo Foundation and the National Legal Center for the Public Interest.
She is a past director on the boards of Bethlehem Steel Corporation and the National Legal Center for the Public Interest.
He is a director of the National Legal Center for the Public Interest in Washington, D.
He has chaired various United Way campaigns, and has chaired the National Legal Center for the Public Interest.
He is Chairman Emeritus of the Irish American Partnership, Chairman of the National Legal Center for the Public Interest, a Governor of the NFL Alumni, and member of Beta Gamma Sigma, The Alfalfa Club, The Council of Foreign Relations and Rancheros Visitadores.