It is part of EDUCAUSE's National Learning Infrastructure Initiative.
What does NLII stand for?
NLII stands for National Learning Infrastructure Initiative
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of NLII
We have 1 other meaning of NLII in our Acronym Attic
- National Livestock Identification for Dairy (dairy tagging; Canada)
- Non-Linear Inverse Dynamics
- Natural Language Interface for Databases
- Natural Language-Independent Engineering
- Non-Linear Integral Equation
- National Low Income Energy Consortium (est. 1986)
- Nothing in Life Is Free
- National Low Income Housing
- Natural Language Interface for Help (software)
- National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Nigerian Legal Information Institute
- Neighborhood List Interference Loading
- Nanotribology Laboratory for Information Storage and MEMS/NEMS (Microelectromechanical System/ Nanoelectromechanical System; Ohio State University)
- New Life Interfaith Ministries, Inc.
- Non-Linear Image Mapping
- NOAA Library and Information Network
- National Institute for Latino Policy (New York)
- Natomas Levee Improvement Program (Sacramento, CA)
- Natural Language and Information Processing Group (University of Cambridge; England, UK)
- Nuclear Liabilities Investment Portfolio (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association of Higher Education is sponsoring research on the use and effectiveness of e-portfolios as learning tools, and the National Learning Infrastructure Initiative has designated e-portfolios as a "key theme" in its 2003 agenda.
Green, Director, The Campus Computing Project Jaron Lanier, Lead Scientist, National Tele-Immersion Initiative Greg Baroni, Managing Partner, KPMG Higher Education Group Carol Twigg, Founder, National Learning Infrastructure Initiative Judith V.