29, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In Testimony submitted to the Postal Regulatory Commission, earlier this week, National League of Postmasters Mark Strong said that the Postal Service's small rural post office closing initiative will harm "the level of services presently provided to small and rural communities, will hurt their economies and social structure, and does not even provide a corresponding benefit to the Postal Service.
What does NLPM stand for?
NLPM stands for National League of Postmasters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLPM
We have 2 other meanings of NLPM in our Acronym Attic
- Nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Network Layer Protocol Identifier
- North Louisiana Partnership for Innovation (est. 2003)
- Network Layer Protocol ID (ATM)
- National Lighting Product Information Program
- Natural Language Processing Information Retrieval (software)
- New Lenox Public Library
- Newfoundland and Labrador Public Libraries
- Northern Lights Paintball League
- Non-Linear Partial Least Squares
- New Life Pentecostal Ministries (Catonsville, MD)
- New Life Prison Ministry (Arva, Ontario, Canada)
- New London Public Museum (New London, WI)
- Nonlocal Patch Means
- Normal Liter per Minute
- North Locust Point Marine Terminal (Maryland)
- National Literacy Programme in Namibia (Namibia)
- North Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association (Washington, DC)
- National Latino Peace Officers Association
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new turn in the evolving tax threat to associations In a blow to the association community, the National League of Postmasters has lost its challenge in U.
WASHINGTON -- The National League of Postmasters (NLPM) raised concern today regarding the Postal Service's announcement it would be closing small post offices throughout rural America.
Lostrom, Communications Director of the National League of Postmasters of the United States, +1-703-548-5922, or mlostrom@postmasters.