the Las Vegas based gaming development and technology company, today announced its National League of Poker social gaming web site, NLOP.
What does NLOP stand for?
NLOP stands for National League of Poker
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NLOP
- Nut Loose On Keyboard
- Not Laughing out Loud
- Netherlands Orange Lanyard
- Navy Layered Ocean Model (oceanography)
- Nebraska Lutheran Outdoor Ministries (Ashland, NE)
- Nonliving Organic Matter
- NRL (Naval Research Lab) Layered Ocean Model
- National Lutheran Outdoors Ministry Association (Portland, OR)
- New London
- Netwerk Landelijke OuderOrganisaties (Dutch)
- Nonlinear Optical Polymer
- No Line of Sight (satellite TV)
- Non-Line of Sight
- Non-Line of Sight - Cannon (US Army)
- Non Line of Sight - Combined Arms
- Non-Line of Sight Fixed Wireless Access
- Non-Line of Sight - Launch System (US Army)
- Non Line-Of-Sight Combined Arms
- Normal Lubrication Oil Tank
- Nucleus of the Lateral Olfactory Tract (brain research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Power Play offers its own direct-to-consumer poker portal through its National League of Poker (NLOP) division (http://www.
LAS VEGAS -- The Zen Gaming Network, through its subsidiary the National League of Poker ("NLOP.
Mark Songer, CEO of Poker Face LLC said, "We wanted to create an atmosphere that could stand up to the test of time and quality of the National Lampoon brand, and the only way to execute on that plan was to partner with the best in gaming, like The World Poker Tour and the National League of Poker, as well as our other respected affiliate partners.
National League of Poker management to assume control over the public company and consolidate operations
PK) announced that its National League of Poker division is hosting "The QualityStocks International Online Poker Tournament.
National League of Poker (NLOP) is the leading social media platform for free, US-legal online poker.
Power Play Development is the US-publicly traded parent company to the National League of Poker (www.