College president Karla Leach tells The Casper Star-Tribune the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission told the school it lost accreditation because not all the faculty had a master's degree.
What does NLNAC stand for?
NLNAC stands for National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NLNAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Library of Norway (est. 1989)
- National Lymphedema Network
- Navy Learning Network
- Navy Logistics Network
- No Last Name
- No Longer Needed
- Nobili Loco Natus (Latin: Born in A Noble Place, epigraphy)
- Nordiska Läkemedelsnämnden (Swedish: Nordic Council on Medicines)
- National Latina Nurses Association
- Northern Liberties Neighbors Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- National League of Nursing Education
- No Late Night Eating
- Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (est. 1989)
- Nigeria LNG (Nigeria)
- North London Netball League (UK)
- N-Layer Normal Mode
- Nelson Lakes National Park (New Zealand)
- North Luangwa National Park (Zambia)
- Natural Latex/Natural Rubber (allergy)
- National Literacy and Numeracy Strategy (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A holistic approach to evaluation using the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) Standards and Criteria provides a comprehensive perspective for nursing faculty and administrators.
14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Associate Degree in Nursing(ADN) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing(BSN) programs at Denver School of Nursing(DSN) received initial accreditation from the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) effective through Spring 2017.
Nurse Practitioners are eligible for the NHSC Scholarship if they are pursuing a master's degree, or postmaster's certificate, accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, leading to national certification as a Nurse Practitioner specializing in adult, family, geriatrics, pediatrics, psychiatric, or women's health by either the American Nurses Credentialing Center or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Excelsior College School of Nursing is fully accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission and is an NLN Center for Excellence (one of only 11 in the nation).
The Nova Southeastern University Baccalaureate Nursing Program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc.
The Associate Degree in Nursing program at the Columbus location is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC, 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404.
Immediately upon notification of the approval of the new BSN program by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission Inc.