The conferees are to discuss issues including an Omani draft law on the profession, the experiences of GCC women in the field, syndicates laws, and issues affecting national lawyers associations.
What does NLA stand for?
NLA stands for National Lawyers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLA
We have 130 other meanings of NLA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Local (density functional)-Self-Consistent Field
- Numerical Listing/Index
- Non-Lethal Tube Launched Munitions Systems
- Nasal Cavity Level 1
- Non-Linear Lumped-Network Finite Difference Time Domain
- National League 3
- National Labor Assembly (United American Nurses)
- National Land Agency (Jamaica)
- National Landlords Association (UK)
- National Landscape Association
- National Leather Association
- National Legislative Assembly (Thailand)
- National Liberation Army (Macedonian rebel group)
- National Library and Archive (Iraq)
- National Library of Addictions
- National Library of Australia
- National Lime Association (Arlington, VA)
- National Limousine Association
- National Lipid Association
- National Literary Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
[R]u SOURCE Republican National Lawyers Association
The Board of Governors of the Republican National Lawyers Association (RNLA) has recognized NRLC General Counsel James Bopp, Jr.
The Bush campaign is sticking to the Republican National Lawyers Association, already associated with the party.
But as Smith told a Republican National Lawyers Association convention in March, "Merely because the Democrats are doing it doesn't make it illegal.
The National Lawyers Association will hold its mid-winter educational conference in Orlando February 16.
19, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Republican National Lawyers Association (RNLA) has requested that the Office of Congressional Ethics investigate Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz's (acting as Chair of the Democratic National Committee) use of video footage of President Obama's address on September 8, 2011 to a joint session of Congress in television campaign commercials and online video advertisements.
In 2008 Richard received the William Wilberforce Award from the National Lawyers Association.