On the eighth annual National Latino AIDS Awareness Day, we extend our compassion to the members of this community who are living with HIV/AIDS, and we redouble our commitment to fight the epidemic in this population, which carries a disproportionate burden of HIV/AIDS.
What does NLAAD stand for?
NLAAD stands for National Latino AIDS Awareness Day (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nunavut Library Association (Canada)
- Next-Level Aggregation Identifier
- National Legal Aid Agency (Ministry of Justice; Vietnam)
- National Legal Aid Association
- Norwegian Lundehund Association of America
- Not Laughing at All
- Not Likely to Adversely Affect (US EPA; environmental rating)
- Nothing Left At All (Cranberries song)
- Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications (textbook)
- National Lead Assessment and Abatement Council (Olney, MD)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association for Adult Education (Salmon Cove, Newfoundland, Canada)
- National Latino and Asian American Study
- National Labor Advisory Board (various nations)
- National Legal Aid Bureau (Bulgaria)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Amateur Bodybuilding Association (Canada)
- Natick Laboratories
- Nutritional Laboratory Services (Victoria, Australia)
- National Labour Advisory Council (various nations)
- National Level Ammunition Capability
- Newfoundland and Labrador Arts Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
org October 15, 2010 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day Latino Commission on AIDS 24 West 25th St.
National Latino AIDS Awareness Day Encourages Latinos to Get Tested LOS ANGELES, Oct.
This seventh annual National Latino AIDS Awareness Day marks an occasion for all of us to consider the impact HIV has had on the Latino community and what we can do to prevent future infections among the largest and fastest growing ethnic minority group in the United States.
org October 15, 2009 National Latino AIDS Awareness Day Latino Commission on AIDS 24 W 25th Street, 9th Floor New York, NY 10010 (212) 675-3288 x 315 www.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- In commemoration of October 15, the National Latino AIDS Awareness Day, Esperanza USA today launched a bold, national HIV/AIDS awareness and education campaign for Hispanic churches called Tu eres la respuesta (You Are the Answer).
The Commission is the leading national Latino AIDS organization coordinating National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day, National Latino AIDS Awareness Day and other prevention, research, capacity building and advocacy programs across the United States and its territories.
Beato, MD, Former Acting Assistant Secretary of Health, Department of Health & Human Services, on National Latino Aids Awareness Day: "Knowledge is power, Get the facts, Get tested for HIV," is the message of the fourth annual National Latino AIDS Awareness Day occurring on October 15, 2006.