We provide not only financial services that speed the flow of commerce and add convenience for individuals, but we also offer the extra help necessary to support Latina organizations and businesses such as The National Latina Business Women Association (Los Angeles Chapter) and the Women's Institute of Negotiation.
What does NLBWA stand for?
NLBWA stands for National Latina Business Women Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association
- Neuropathic Low Back Pain
- North London Business Park (London, England, UK)
- Negro League Baseball Players Association
- National Longitudinal Bar Passage Study
- National Little Britches Rodeo Association
- Network Load Balancing Service (Microsoft)
- Network Load Balancing System (computing)
- North London Blood Transfusion Centre (UK)
- Nut Loose Behind the Keyboard
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Latina Business Women Association, Los Angeles Chapter (NLBWA-LA), a 501(c) 3 non-profit, non-partisan organization was established in July of 2003 to meet the needs of the growing ranks of Latina entrepreneurs, executives and professionals from the greater Los Angeles area.
Chapter of the National Latina Business Women Association will hold its fourth annual awards gala honoring Latinas in business Thursday at the Leonard H.
June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Blue Cross of California (Blue Cross) today announced that Leonor McCall-Rodriguez, vice president of emerging markets will be named Corporate Leader of the Year by the National Latina Business Women Association (NLBWA) for her demonstrated exemplary professional career and service to the Latino community.
As a founding member of the National Latina Business Women Association In Los Angeles, I know that our members comprise one of the fastest growing market segments in California.