We (1) analyzed the effects of land cover and forest fragmentation changes, measured from aerial photographs, on Cerulean Warbler populations over three time periods at stops on a subsample of BBS routes to examine long-term changes; and (2) quantified land cover and forest fragmentation metrics at BBS stops over two time periods using National Land Cover Data (NLCD) to examine effects of more recent habitat changes on Cerulean Warbler populations along a broader sample of BBS routes.
What does NLCD stand for?
NLCD stands for National Land Cover Data
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NLCD
We have 2 other meanings of NLCD in our Acronym Attic
- National Logistics Coordination Cell
- Navy League Cadet Corps
- New Life Christian Church
- New Life Community Church (various locations)
- Northern Louisiana Commerce Center
- National Latino Coalition on Climate Change
- National Literacy Campaign Coordinating Committee (est. 1979)
- New Life Christian Counseling Center (Marshalltown, IA)
- Navy Laboratory/Center Coordinating Group
- National LGB (Larger Grain Borer) Containment and Control Programme (Zambia)
- National Liberation Council Decree (Ghana)
- Newfoundland and Labrador College of Dietitians (Canada)
- Northern Lights Council of Dancers, Inc. (Fairbanks, AK)
- Non-Lethal Crowd Dispersal Cartridge
- National Leadership Consortium on Developmental Disabilities (Center for Disabilities Studies; University of Delaware; Newark, DE)
- Neighbourhood Level Community Development Project (Hong Kong)
- National Library of Canada English
- Nematic Liquid Crystalline Elastomer (biological physics)
- New London Chamber Ensemble (London, UK wind quintet)
- National Leadership Computing Facility (Oak Ridge, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Map's National Land Cover Data set can display land cover at multiple scales, as shown in the image on page 41.
Following in the steps of the National Land Cover Data Set (NLCD) program, the Kentucky Landscape Snapshot Project (http://kls.