02 A delegation of eight (8) staff members of the Registrar GeneralAAs Dept (RGD) will visit the National Land Agency in Jamaica, which recently implemented a new IT system to improve the ease of registering property.
What does NLA stand for?
NLA stands for National Land Agency (Jamaica)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NLA
We have 130 other meanings of NLA in our Acronym Attic
- Near Lossless Multiple Access Source Code
- Nasal Line to the Mandibular Line
- Natural Language - Object-Oriented Production System
- Non-Local (density functional)-Self-Consistent Field
- Numerical Listing/Index
- Non-Lethal Tube Launched Munitions Systems
- Nasal Cavity Level 1
- Non-Linear Lumped-Network Finite Difference Time Domain
- National League 3
- National Labor Assembly (United American Nurses)
- National Landlords Association (UK)
- National Landscape Association
- National Lawyers Association
- National Leather Association
- National Legislative Assembly (Thailand)
- National Liberation Army (Macedonian rebel group)
- National Library and Archive (Iraq)
- National Library of Addictions
- National Library of Australia
- National Lime Association (Arlington, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Christine Farn RENTAL NEWS LANDLORDS must make sure their properties are in good shape before the winter sets in, according to a national land agency firm.
On May 21, JAMPRO will be participating in a trade and investment panel discussion, which will also feature representatives from the National Land Agency (NLA), Enterprise Florida and LaParkan Shipping.
Urabe did not elaborate but the emperor was apparently referring to controversial remarks made by Seisuke Okuno, a Cabinet member who then headed the National Land Agency trying to justify Japan's invasion of China shortly before the emperor-Urabe meeting.
The white paper is the ministry's first since the Construction Ministry, the National Land Agency, the Transport Ministry and the Hokkaido Development Agency were merged in early 2001.
It will be the first such publication since a major governmental department restructuring in early 2001 that merged the Construction Ministry, the National Land Agency and the Transport Ministry to create the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
The agency's measurements are used by the National Land Agency to issue casualty and damage estimates within 30 minutes of a quake hitting.
31 Kyodo Japanese and South Korean officials in charge of national land planning will meet in Seoul for four days starting Monday to discuss bilateral cooperation, the National Land Agency said Thursday.