Phage-typing was performed at the National Laboratory for Enteric Pathogens, National Microbiology Laboratory, Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health.
What does NLEP stand for?
NLEP stands for National Laboratory for Enteric Pathogens (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NLEP
We have 2 other meanings of NLEP in our Acronym Attic
- Nature's Legacy Eximport, Inc. (est. 1996; Philippines)
- National List of Essential Medicines (drug policy; various locations)
- Nebraska Law Enforcement Memorial
- Newfoundland and Labrador Emergency Measures Organization (Canada)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Network (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- North Lawndale Employment Network (Chicago, IL)
- National Law Enforcement Officers
- National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial (Washington, DC, USA)
- National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- Nambucca Local Environmental Plan (est. 1995; New South Wales, Australia)
- National Leprosy Eradication Programme (New Delhi, India)
- Northern Lights Energy Program (Michigan Public Service Commission)
- National Law Enforcement Policy Center
- National Leaguer
- New Life Equine Rescue (New Windsor, MD)
- National Law Enforcement Recruiters Association (Arlington, VA)
- Norwich Learning and Employment Resource Centre (Norwich, Ontario, Canada)
- National Life Extension Research Institute
- Natural Life Employment Services (recruiting firm; Florida)
- Navigation Land Earth Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because the isolates produced an uninterpretable pattern by pulsed-field gel electrophoresis, selected isolates were further characterized by phage typing at the National Laboratory for Enteric Pathogens, Laboratory Center for Disease Control, in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada).