This session at the National Laboratories Information Technology (NLIT) Summit will provide attendees the top seven benefits of using a Shared Services Model using a real-life case study of Sandia National Laboratories.
What does NLIT stand for?
NLIT stands for National Laboratories Information Technology (summit; US Department of Energy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health
- Non-Life Insurance Rating Organization of Japan
- National Land Information Service
- National Land Information System (various countries)
- National Latino Interest Survey
- National Livestock Identification Scheme (Australian livestock tracking system)
- Natural Language and Information Systems (workshop)
- Navy Logistics Information System
- North Lamar Independent School District (Paris, TX)
- Networking for Leadership, Inquiry and Systemic Thinking (NASA and Council of State Science Supervisors)
- National Law Institute University Bhopal (India)
- Nursing-Led In-Patient Unit (hospital unit)
- Non-Linear Interpolative Vector Quantization
- Natural Language Interactive Voice Response
- Non-Lethal Individual Weapons Instructors Course (USMC)
- National Law Journal
- National Liberty Journal
- National Library of Jamaica (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Nested Loop Join
- Nevada Law Journal (William S. Boyd School of Law; University of Nevada, Las Vegas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
31-3 2009 National Laboratories Information Technology Summit in Knoxville, TN.
a leading mid-market provider of 100% web-based service desk automation software, today announced that it is showcasing its award-winning FootPrints(R) product line at the 2006 National Laboratories Information Technology (NLIT) Summit.