National Kite Month is a month-long celebration in which kite events around the world help introduce people to the activity and history of kite flying, as well as the artistry and educational aspect of kite flying (for more information, visit www.
What does NKM stand for?
NKM stands for National Kite Month (April)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NKM
We have 7 other meanings of NKM in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Knowledge Los Angeles (Project)
- No Kill Los Angeles (animals; Los Angeles, CA)
- North Kent Local Authority Arts Partnership
- National Key Laboratory of Biochemical Engineering (Chinese Academy of Sciences; Beijing, China)
- North Kensington Law Centre (UK)
- Northern Kentucky Leadership Foundation
- Natural Killer Cells/Large Granular Lymphocytes
- National Key Laboratory of Plant Molecular Genetics (China)
- Northwest Kansas Library System (Norton, KS)
- North Kesteven Local Strategic Partnership (community group; est. 2002; UK)
- Neem Kernel Meal (animal diets)
- Network Knowledge Management
- Newton-Kantorovich Method
- Nuclear Knowledge Management
- No Known Medication Allergies
- National Korean Martial Arts Association
- North Kildonan Mennonite Brethren (church; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Northern Kentucky Montessori Center (Crescent Springs, KY)
- Northern Kentucky Multiple Listing Service
- Noel-Kempff Mercado National Park (Bolivia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April Fool's Day, National Kite Month and Walpurgis Night are just a few of the listed tie-ins.
Writing In Science April is National Kite Month, WHY FLY is making a safety poster, Unscramble and rewrite the sentences on a separate piece of paper.
During National Kite Month (March 25 - April 30) Intellicast.