April Fool's Day, National Kite Month and Walpurgis Night are just a few of the listed tie-ins.
What does NKM stand for?
NKM stands for National Kite Month (April)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NKM
We have 7 other meanings of NKM in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Knowledge Los Angeles (Project)
- No Kill Los Angeles (animals; Los Angeles, CA)
- North Kent Local Authority Arts Partnership
- National Key Laboratory of Biochemical Engineering (Chinese Academy of Sciences; Beijing, China)
- North Kensington Law Centre (UK)
- Northern Kentucky Leadership Foundation
- Natural Killer Cells/Large Granular Lymphocytes
- National Key Laboratory of Plant Molecular Genetics (China)
- Northwest Kansas Library System (Norton, KS)
- North Kesteven Local Strategic Partnership (community group; est. 2002; UK)
- Neem Kernel Meal (animal diets)
- Network Knowledge Management
- Newton-Kantorovich Method
- Nuclear Knowledge Management
- No Known Medication Allergies
- National Korean Martial Arts Association
- North Kildonan Mennonite Brethren (church; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Northern Kentucky Montessori Center (Crescent Springs, KY)
- Northern Kentucky Multiple Listing Service
- Noel-Kempff Mercado National Park (Bolivia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April is National Kite Month, WHY FLY is making a safety poster, Unscramble and rewrite the sentences on a separate piece of paper.
It was all part of an event commemorating National Kite Month sponsored by Associated Oregon Kites.